Trent Corken directs Oklahoma City operational functions including human resources, accounting, office services and technology.
Trent joined the Hall Estill team after serving as Office Administrator for the Office of the Attorney General in Oklahoma City. During his over twelve years of service in the Attorney General’s office Corken served as Director of Human Relations for a staff of 85 attorneys and a total staff of 175. While in the Office of Attorney General he also served as Director of Management Information Systems and Director of Finance. Prior to joining the Attorney General’s office in 1997, he was Office Administrator for McKenzie, Moffett, Elias & Books, P.C.
- Oklahoma State University (B.A. in Business Administration)
- University of Central Oklahoma (B.A. in General Studies)
- Board of Directors, Jesus House
- Advisory Committee, University of Oklahoma Department of Legal Assistant Education
- Association of Legal Administrators