Teak Hull serves as Special Counsel with the firm assisting his clients in healthcare and medical malpractice matters. Throughout his career he has successfully defended complex medical malpractice claims from inception through trial.
In addition, Teak represents clients in matters involving complex and novel electronic discovery issues, including matters relating to the functionality and capabilities of electronic health record systems. Within this space he has advised clients in the development of electronic discovery processes and practices and has served as lead counsel in discovery disputes involving large and complex datasets.
Teak is a self-professed tech-oriented person and therefore when working a case tends to seek out or develop and employ technology-driven solutions when possible.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D., 2012)
- University of Oklahoma (B.B.A. in Management, 2008)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- 2022-Present Hall Estill
- 2012-2022 The Barkley Law Firm
- 2011 - University of Oklahoma Criminal Defense Clinic, licensed legal intern
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Tulsa Bar Association
- Volunteer, Tulsa Boys Home