Steve Hale has practices exclusively in Family law. While he assists clients with many areas, including divorce and protective orders, his primary practice focuses on parenting coordination and guardian ad litem work. In addition, he is a certified Family/Domestic mediator.
Steve has an AV peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and in 2012 was named Guardian ad Litem of the year by the Family Law Section of the Oklahoma Bar Association. Further, he was the recipient of the Tulsa County Bar Association 2015-2016 Golden Rule Award for the third quarter.
- Oklahoma State University (B.S. in Biology)
- University of Tulsa (M.S. in Taxation)
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., 1993)
- Oklahoma - 1993
- 2013-Present Hall Estill
- 1999-2013 Riggs Abney
- Member, Tulsa County Bar Association
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Chair, Grievance Committee, Oklahoma District for the United States Tennis Association