Rick Wagner has practiced exclusively in Family Law for more than 40 years and currently serves as Of Counsel at Hall Estill in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He received his undergraduate B.S.B.A. degree from the University of Tulsa and his J.D. from the University of Notre Dame Law School.
Rick is a Diplomate with the American College of Family Trial Lawyers and as a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers for over 25 years has served as Oklahoma Chapter President and currently serves on the National Board of Governors. He has taught Family Law in law school, has been published in the Oklahoma Bar Journal and is a frequent presenter of continuing legal education.
In addition, to being admitted to practice in Oklahoma, Rick is also admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth and Tenth Circuits and the U.S. Supreme Court. Rick was named Best Lawyers 2017 Family Law "Lawyer of the Year” Tulsa, has an AV peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell, is listed in Best Lawyers in America, and has been named an Oklahoma Super Lawyer in Family Law.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 1972)
- University of Tulsa (B.S.B.A., 1969)
- Oklahoma, 1972
- U. S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth and Tenth Circuits
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American College of Family Trial Lawyers, Diplomate
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Fellow and Member, National Board of Governors
- Best Lawyers 2017 Family Law "Lawyer of the Year” Tulsa