Matt Schreiner began his practice in 2011 in the oil and gas law field and has since expanded into the corporate arena as well. He assists clients in a broad spectrum of areas including, commercial transactions; mergers and acquisitions; securities and market compliance; corporate finance, development and governance; as well as all aspects of oil and gas law.
- University of Wyoming College of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Simpson University (B.A. in Business Administration, 2006) Minor, Bible & Theology
- 2016-Present Hall Estill
- 2013-2016 A.M. Hunter III & Associates
- 2012-2013 Sadler Law Firm
- 2011 Public Defender's Office, Extern, Laramie, WY
- Member, Board of Directors, The Give a Kiss Foundation