Heather Earnhart has been practicing law for nearly 20 years. During law school, she served as Notes and Comments Editor for the Tulsa Law Review and was an active member in Phi Delta Phi honors society. Heather has been recognized as an Oklahoma Super Lawyer in Family Law and a Best Lawyer in America in Family Law. In addition, she has an individual AV rating through Martindale Hubbell.
Heather focuses her practice in the Family Law and Civil Litigation arenas. As a trial lawyer, she is experienced in civil and domestic litigation issues, including divorce, child custody and paternity actions. She is a certified Family & Divorce Mediator through the Mediation Institute.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., with honors, 2002) Member, Women's Law Caucus
- University of Oklahoma (M.S. in Public Health, with honors, 2002)
- University of Tulsa (B.S. in Psychology, Samuel G. Robinson Scholarship, 1997) Minor in Women's Studies
- Oklahoma, 2002
- Member, Board of Directors, Domestic Violence Intervention Services (DVIS)
- Past Member, Board of Directors, Tulsa CASA
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Officer, Family Law Section Board of Directors
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Tulsa Lawyers for Children
- Certified Family & Divorce Mediator, The Mediation Institute
- Lecturer, Family Law Topics to Mental Health Professionals
- Author, Comment, In Utero Endangerment and Mandatory Drug Testing: Public Health Issues from Conception, 36 Tulsa L.J. 649, 2001