Chris Gnaedig began his career with Hall Estill upon graduation from law school in 2019, practicing in the firm's litigation section. While in law school he served as the Associate Editor of the Energy Law Journal.
In addition, Chris enjoys volunteering in the Tulsa community for both the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma and Catholic Charities. Further, he is a member of the firm's Recruitment & Diversity Committee.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., with highest honors, 2019)
University of Tulsa
(B.S. in Business Administration in Finance, 2016)
- Minor in Political Science
- 2019-Present Hall Estill
- Member, Board of Directors, College Bound Academy
- Volunteer, Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma
- Volunteer, Catholic Charities
- Author, "Mining" On Indian Land: It's Not What You Think, University of Tulsa College of Law, Energy Law Journal, November 2018