Andy Romanow joined Hall Estill as a shareholder in 2016 and has been representing businesses and entrepreneurs for most of his professional life. He has a general business and transactional practice focused on supporting organizations and entrepreneurs with governance, operations and documentation needs.
Andy advises commercial clients on financial and corporate transactions, and a number of general corporate matters, including general corporate formation and governance matters, litigation and event response, standards of conduct and other internal investigations, regulatory and compliance matters, and risk management.
Andy's background includes management of an in-house legal division, and acting as external General Counsel and Standards of Conduct Officer for regulated financial institutions. Andy has also counseled lenders and entrepreneurs on the issues and opportunities associated with marijuana related businesses. In addition, he is a member of the firm's Board of Directors.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law (J.D., 1996)
- State University of New York at Geneseo (B.A., 1993)
University of Missouri
- Graduate Institute of Cooperative Leadership
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, including U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, including U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. District Court for the Western, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of New York, including U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut, including U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- 2016-Present Hall Estill
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney
- CoBank, ACB
- Member, Turnaround Management Association, Rocky Mountain Chapter
- Mentor, Law School...Si Se Puede (Denver)